Cranberry Relish Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 5 Min
Tart and tangy whole berry cranberry sauce and citrusy mandarin oranges co-star as the perfect tasty pairing in our luscious, colorful Cranberry Relish Squares that'll dress up your holiday bird or add pizzazz to an anytime weeknight meal.
What You'll Need:
- 3 (4-serving-size) packages cranberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
What To Do:
Place gelatin in a medium bowl and add boiling water; stir to dissolve gelatin. Add cranberry sauce, pecans, and oranges; mix well. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Cut into squares.
These can be made several days in advance. Simply keep coverd in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If you can't find cranberry-flavored gelatin, strawberry or cherry gelatin will work just fine.
- We love our relishes, 'cause they make tasty go-alongs with all kinds of dishes! How about trying our Amish Chow Chow and our Corn Relish, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!