We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Refreshing and creamy, our homemade Dill Sauce is a versatile chilled sauce to team with many of our favorite dishes.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
What To Do:
- In a saucepan, prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- Mix in remaining ingredients. Transfer to serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Makes 2 cups
This sauce is also great served with chunked vegetables.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)