We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Refreshing and creamy, our homemade Dill Sauce is a versatile chilled sauce to team with many of our favorite dishes.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
What To Do:
- In a saucepan, prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- Mix in remaining ingredients. Transfer to serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Makes 2 cups
This sauce is also great served with chunked vegetables.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!