Easy Rum Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Easy Rum Sauce is sure to perk up Old Fashioned Steamed Pudding, your favorite bread pudding, or any dessert you serve it with.
What You'll Need:
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon light rum
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately, or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to whisk and use over your favorite desserts.
If you prefer a vanilla-flavored sauce, eliminate the rum and increase the vanilla extract to 1 teaspoon.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The award for most Oscar-worthy snack goes to...Red Carpet Popcorn Crunch! (Hey, just because you weren't invited to the Governor's Ball doesn't mean you can't have some delicious fun!) This recipe is 5-ingredient easy and is perfect for nibbling on while you watch to see who the next big winner will be.
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce
- Back-to-Basics Brown Gravy
- 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Louisiana Dipping Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- California Onion Dip