Feta Cheese Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This sauce makes a cool accompaniment for any Greek-style meat dish.
What You'll Need:
- 16 ounces feta cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried mint leaves
What To Do:
- In a food processor or blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately or place in a medium-sized bowl, cover, and chill until ready to use.
Try this sauce with our Greek Lamb Kebabs. They go perfectly together!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce
- Back-to-Basics Brown Gravy
- 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Louisiana Dipping Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- California Onion Dip