Feta Cheese Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This sauce makes a cool accompaniment for any Greek-style meat dish.
What You'll Need:
- 16 ounces feta cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried mint leaves
What To Do:
- In a food processor or blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately or place in a medium-sized bowl, cover, and chill until ready to use.
Try this sauce with our Greek Lamb Kebabs. They go perfectly together!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!