Kick it Up Ranch Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for an easy way to flavor steaks, pork chops or even hamburgers, Kick-it-Up Ranch Butter is your ticket. In no time, this hearty flavored butter delivers all the kick you're looking for.
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
- Roll up log-style in wax paper, slice, and serve on grilled steaks or thick-cut pork chops.
- For a down-home burst of flavor, spread over cut sides of hamburger buns before grilling.
- Use a couple tablespoons to saute hot dogs and give 'em extra flavor excitement.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.
- Florida Sunshine Strawberry Salsa
- Homemade Beef Gravy
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Blender Tomato Sauce
- Back-to-Basics Brown Gravy
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Patient Dill Sauce
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- 17 Recipes for Homemade Butters and Spreads
- Amish Chow Chow Relish