Kick it Up Ranch Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for an easy way to flavor steaks, pork chops or even hamburgers, Kick-it-Up Ranch Butter is your ticket. In no time, this hearty flavored butter delivers all the kick you're looking for.
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
- Roll up log-style in wax paper, slice, and serve on grilled steaks or thick-cut pork chops.
- For a down-home burst of flavor, spread over cut sides of hamburger buns before grilling.
- Use a couple tablespoons to saute hot dogs and give 'em extra flavor excitement.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).