Lemon Dill Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Flavored butters are great to have on hand for pairing with all kinds of foods. There are so many ways to use them, so why not mix up some fresh-tasting Lemon Dill Butter today?
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons fresh chopped dill
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
- Wake up your taste buds by slathering Lemon Dill Butter on warm corn on the cob.
- Use a couple of tablespoons to saute seafood or chicken breast strips for a 3-minute scampi.
- Toss a couple of tablespoons with quick-cooking cheese ravioli, and dinner is ready in no time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).