Mock a Mole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
According to the dictionary, mock means "imitation" or "simulation". And since this looks and tastes so much like guacamole, I make it when I don't have any ripe fresh avocados on hand ('cause I've always got canned peas in my cupboard). Well, to me, as long as it tastes good, it works!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3 fresh jalapeños, stems and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a food processor that has been fitted with its steel cutting blade, combine all the ingredients and process until well blended.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Lasts for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Makes about 3 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!