Pina Colada Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna love this versatile flavored butter! It goes with everything from breakfast breads to chicken and even shrimp! Give our Pina Colada Butter a try.
What You'll Need:
- 4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup drained and chopped maraschino cherries
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
- Schmear on cinnamon-raisin bread or toasted pound cake for a tropical breakfast or anytime treat.
- Use about 3 tablespoons to saute a pound or so of shrimp for a fast dinner or quick appetizer.
- Dollop on pancakes or melt on waffles for a taste of the islands, Mon.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!