Sweet Pepper Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy and flavorful, this makes a great topper or a simple side dish. Just make sure to set some aside for yourself before you serve it...'cause it goes fast!
What You'll Need:
- 4 large bell peppers (2 red and 2 green), finely chopped
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, bring all the ingredients to a boil over medium heat. Cover and allow to boil for 10 minutes, stirring once. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container and chill overnight before serving.
Makes about 4 cups.
This can be made into a multi-colored sweet pepper relish by using 4 colors of bell peppers - one each of red, green, yellow, and orange.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?