Two Grape Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Two-grape or not two-grape?" If that is the question, I say, "Why not?" It tastes good and it's really refreshing!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup chopped seedless green grapes
- 3/4 cup chopped seedless red grapes
- 1/2 a medium-sized red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stem and seeds removed, finely chopped
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups.
Serve with tortilla chips or even as a fruity side dish to add fresh color and flavor to your dinner.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!