Vanilla Nut Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Vanilla Nut Butter is an unexpected treat! This easy flavored butter perks up plain pancakes and other breakfast foods and breads, and even adds rich flavor to grilled or broiled fish.
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use, then let soften a bit before serving.
- Slather Vanilla Nut Butter on rolls and breakfast pastries for a memorable breakfast or brunch treat.
- Add a healthy dollop to frozen pancakes and waffles to make 'em taste homemade.
- Top grilled or broiled fish with a small scoopful to add rich, nutty flavor.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.