We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you master this recipe for Vanilla Sauce, you'll have a great go-to dessert garnish! It's easy and fun to make, too.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in the water, stirring until blended.
- Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Continue to cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the butter and vanilla. Serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!