Best Ever Picnic Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 cup
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it takes your traditional patriotic favorites to a whole other level, making them the best they can be. Make this simple recipe the day before and this savory spread will be the talk of the block even after the firework show!
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks plus 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a small skillet over medium-low heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter; saute onion and garlic 5 minutes or until tender; let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining 2 sticks butter, parsley, paprika, salt, and onion-garlic mixture; mix well. Spoon butter into a crock or canning jar, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Let the butter soften slightly at room temperature before serving. Then slather it on your hamburger or hotdog buns before toasting them on the grill, or turn plain old corn into the best ever by slathering this on. A dollop on a grilled steak will add lots of flavor as it melts. Be creative and we are sure you will find lots of uses for this once you have it on hand.
- Our favorite picnic side dishes include this "No Bake" Baked Potato Salad and our Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad!
- For the main menu, we're cooking our Grilled BBQ Chicken and some Grilled Corn on the Cob to go with our Best Ever Picnic Butter!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.