Creamy Pepper Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you love salads or aren't really a fan, this homemade dressing recipe is going to make your day. Our Creamy Pepper Dressing strikes just the right balance between tang and creaminess; it's sure to please tossed or drizzled over some fresh greens! If you're not a salad lover, get ready for a recipe that just might change your mind.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve immediately or for best results, chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you'd like to use Creamy Pepper Dressing as a base for other dressings, try these variations:
- Fresh Herb Dressing: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or dill
- Sun-dried Tomato Dressing: Add 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Garlic Pepper Dressing: Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Our Honey Mustard Dressing and our Rich Vinaigrette Dressing are also fabulous! We highly recommend you give them a try!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 566
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54g 83 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 58mg 19 %
- Sodium 1,558mg 65 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 2.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.