Creamy Pepper Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Creamy Pepper Dressing strikes just the right balance between tang and creaminess. This easy homemade dressing is not only great on salad, its good on chicken, burgersreally, just about anything!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve immediately or for best results, chill at least 2 hours before serving.
If you'd like to use Creamy Pepper Dressing as a base for other dressings, try these variations:
- Fresh Herb Dressing: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or dill
- Sun-dried Tomato Dressing: Add 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Garlic Pepper Dressing: Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!