Apple Cinnamon Finger Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Platter up our Apple Cinnamon Finger Sandwiches with two or three other kinds of finger sandwiches, and let the party begin! Don't you just love parties?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup apple butter
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, apple butter, mayonnaise, and cinnamon; mix until smooth.
- Spread equal amounts of the mixture evenly over the bread slices.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Makes 4 dozen finger sandwiches.
For a touch of sweetness, sprinkle the tops of the squares with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.