BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Love the smoky tang of a BBQ Chicken Sandwich? Well, no worries if your grill-time gets rained out. Our shortcut pre-cooked rotisserie chicken version will save the day.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 4 hamburger buns
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl to make sauce. Set 1/4 cup sauce aside.
- Combine remaining sauce and chicken in a 7- x 11- inch baking dish, stirring well. Cover and bake 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto bottom half of each bun; drizzle reserved 1/4 cup sauce evenly over each serving. Top with bun tops.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!