We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This kid-friendly recipe for a super school lunch is a twist on the traditional BLT. Call it a rollup or a wrap but use it for the kids' lunch boxes or your own brown-bagging. It's a chopped salad filling with the flavors of a BLT in a tortilla wrap.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of each tortilla over lettuce mixture then fold both sides over, envelope fashion. Fold top of each tortilla closed and turn seam-side down. Serve immediately.
If you'd prefer, use light mayonnaise and whole-wheat tortillas and, instead of bacon bits, chop a quarter pound of deli turkey to mix in and create a "TLT" burrito.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.