Peanut Butter & Banana Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Peanut Butter & Banana Wrap served as an after school snack is sure to earn a thumbs-up from both kids and parents alike! Delicious creamy peanut butter and nutritious tasty banana; what could be better? Not much!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (6- to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 2 small bananas, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
What To Do:
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions. Place warm tortillas on a cutting board.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter over each wrap and sprinkle evenly with raisins. Place banana halves down center of each wrap.
- From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you, jellyroll style. Place each wrap on a piece of wax paper and roll up tightly. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 328
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.1g 16 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 282mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!