Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches are like an old-fashioned Southern pork or beef pull. Put the beef on buns and boy, oh boy, will your gang love it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (2-1/2- to 3-pound) beef roast (round, shoulder, or brisket)
- 8 Hamburger buns
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ketchup, beer and onion soup mix.
- Place roast in a roasting pan. Pour sauce over roast and cook for 4 to 4-1/2 hours. (Roast can also be cooked in a crockpot on low.) Meat is done when it is so tender it can be pulled apart with a fork into shreds or pieces.
- Place shredded beef on buns and serve.
Serve these with your favorite homemade or bottled barbecue sauce on top.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 412
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 34g 68 %
- Cholesterol 95mg 32 %
- Sodium 948mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 9.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!