Blueberry Smoked Turkey Baguette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not all turkey sandwiches are boring, 'cause not all turkey sandwiches are created equal. Our Smoked Turkey Baguette tops the list 'cause it's stuffed with crispy leaf lettuce and a touch of blueberry preserves.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1 (12-ounce) loaf French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 head leaf lettuce, washed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey breast
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and preserves; mix well. Spread over both cut sides of the French bread.
- Layer the lettuce over the bottom half of the bread. Top with the turkey then replace the top of the bread.
- Cut into 4 sandwiches and serve.
Go ahead and use any flavor of fruit preserves you prefer; almost any one will work to create a unique flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.