Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a fun new way to enjoy the traditional taste of Buffalo-style chicken wings. Our Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich has it all - chicken, blue cheese dressing, celery, and plenty of Buffalo wing sauce. This sandwich tastes great and will save you some napkins! So, make it the next time you invite the gang over to watch some football and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (12- to 16-ounce) loaf French bread
- 3/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Let cool, then chop.
- Place chicken in a large bowl and add celery, onion, and Buffalo wing sauce; mix well.
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise and spread evenly with dressing. Fill with chicken salad and cover with top half of loaf. Slice and serve.
- For an authentic Buffalo taste, chop the celery a bit on the chunky side.
- Like this chicken recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 14 Tasty Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 467
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 31g 63 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 1,351mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.