Classy French Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's in a name? A lot when it comes to this all-time favorite sandwich, because it's simply thinly sliced roast beef served in a roll with a bit of broth for dunking. Sure, it tastes great, but once we call it a French dip, it's more exciting!
What You'll Need:
- 1 3/4 cups ready-to-use beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 6 French bread rolls, split
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, combine broth, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Bring to a boil over medium heat then stir in roast beef.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is heated through.
- Use tongs to place beef evenly over open rolls and serve with individual bowls of broth mixture for dipping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?