We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This gourmet sandwich meal is quick and easy. Pick up a rotisserie chicken, prepared dressing, cheese, and some fruit from the supermarket, and dinner is as good as ready!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) round loaf focaccia
- 3/4 cup roasted pepper dressing, divided (see Note)
- 1 (3-ounce) goat cheese log, crumbled, or 4 ounces provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or slivered almonds
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1/2 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut focaccia in half horizontally, using a serrated knife; place cut sides up on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup dressing evenly over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with goat cheese and nuts. Bake at 400 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove meat from chicken, and coarsely chop. Sprinkle chicken over bottom half of bread. Top with salad greens, tomatoes, and remaining 1/4 cup dressing; cover with top half of bread. Cut into 6 wedges, and serve immediately.
If you can't find the dressing, it's real easy to whip up. Combine 3/4 cup of oil-and-vinegar dressing with a 5.2-ounce jar of drained roasted red bell peppers in a food processor, and process until smooth.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.