Ham 'n' Cheese Strombolis
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a super way to use up leftover ham! These easy pizzeria-style Ham 'n' Cheese Strombolis always deliver tasty raves; and you might just find yourself buying ham on purpose to make these.
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 ounces diced ham (about 1-1/4 cups) (see Note)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cooking spray
- Warmed marinara sauce
What to Do
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet and cut into 4 rectangles.
Sprinkle rectangles evenly with ham, spinach, cheese, and Italian seasoning. Roll up dough jellyroll fashion starting at short side of each rectangle. Pinch seams to seal, but do not seal ends of rolls. Arrange rolls 4 inches apart on baking sheet; coat tops with cooking spray.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve with marinara sauce.
This is a great way to use up any of that leftover baked ham. But no worries if there are no leftovers. Diced ham is readily available pre-packaged in the supermarket meat department.
- Here in the Test Kitchen, we just love our Italian-style sandwiches! Why not also try our our Italian Beef Sandwich for a tasty and simple meal!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 374
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 49 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 1,315mg 55 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 5.6g 0 %