We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Be traditional and serve these with a morning cup of coffee for a light beginning to the day!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 10 slices white bread
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, preserves, pecans, and ginger; mix well.
- Spread equal amounts of the mixture evenly over each bread slice and cut each into 4 squares.
Makes about 3 1/2 dozen.
To toast the pecans, spread them in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees F. for 7 to 9 minutes, or until golden. (Keep an eye on them, 'cause they may be ready sooner!) You can make up the cream cheese spread and keep it in the fridge, then spread it on bread for breakfast; it's great for unexpected company, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!