Portobello Cheese "Burger"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're a non-meat-eater or just want to eat lighter, portobello mushrooms can be just what you're looking for. They're hearty and versatile, so pick up some portobello mushrooms and grill up these vegetarian-style "cheeseburgers"!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, stems removed
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine steak seasoning and oil. Brush mixture over both sides of mushroom caps. Grill mushroom caps flat-side down for 3 to 4 minutes, turn, and grill for another 3 to 4 minutes. Top each with a slice of cheese, close grill cover, and grill for 2 more minutes.
- Place each mushroom on a bun, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!