Shrimp Salad Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This mouthwatering sandwich wrap stuffed with a fresh-tasting shrimp salad filling will make mealtime exciting. Salad shrimp may be tiny in size, but made this way, the lunch or dinner favorite is big on flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tortillas; mix well.
- Place equal amounts of salad mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the bottom of each tortilla up over the salad mixture then fold both sides over envelope-style; roll up to seal. Place tortillas seam side down, cut each in half, and serve.
From the Mr. Food Fort Lauderdale Series "Catch the Wave of Tropical Tastes"
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!