Spinach and Artichoke Calzones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup chopped artichokes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (13.8-ounce) containers refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, spinach, artichokes, garlic powder, and pepper; mix well.
- Unroll pizza crusts onto a flat surface and cut each into 4 squares. Spoon an equal amount of spinach mixture onto each square, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle each with mozzarella cheese. Fold each in half diagonally to form triangles. Using a fork, crimp edges to firmly seal. Place calzones on baking sheets and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve these with marinara sauce. And if you like calzones as much as we do, please try our Meatball Calzones -- you'll be glad you did!
If you loved this simple spinach recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More.
- Sloppy Joe Meatball Sandwiches
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Sausage 'n' Egg Grilled Cheese
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders