Turkey Cranberry Pitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether we're using leftover turkey or we pick up some deli-style turkey breast in the market, these hearty pita sandwiches go together in a snap! Tangy dried cranberries and crunchy walnuts add to the contrast of flavors and enjoyment!
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) bag mixed baby greens
- 2 cups chunked leftover or deli-style turkey
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 pita breads, cut in half
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper; whisk until dressing is thoroughly combined and thickened.
- In a large bowl, combine greens, turkey, dried cranberries, and walnuts. Pour dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated. Fill pita halves with salad, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!