Homemade Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 27 Min
Loosen your belt buckles for these babies. Homemade Crab Cakes are always such a tasty treat... and even better, you won't be slaving in the kitchen all day.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 1/2 cups soft breadcrumbs (homemade)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Stir together first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl. Shape mixture into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil, and place over medium heat until hot. Place 4 patties in skillet, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat procedure with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and 4 patties.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!