Louisiana Shrimp Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready for a new kind of shrimp recipe? Say good-bye to steamed shrimp cocktail, because our jazzy Louisiana Shrimp Bake is to-die-for! Baking the shrimp gives them that plump, pop that we all love. Your taste buds will be tinglin' when you pop these sensationally seasoned shrimp in your mouth.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place shrimp in a single layer in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour butter mixture over shrimp and stir until evenly coated.
- Bake, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Serve these New Orleans-style baked shrimp over your favorite rice or with crusty bread.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!