Crazy-Fast Shrimp Scampi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Crazy-Fast Shrimp Scampi is ready before you know it - in just about 15 minutes! This seafood dish features lots of buttery, garlicky, lemony goodness, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Make it the next time your family asks for "fast food" and leave them speechless!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Cook linguine according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and heat oil until hot.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper, and saute garlic 1 to 2 minutes. (Do not brown.) Stir in shrimp and cook 3 to 4 minutes, just until pink. Stir in lemon juice and parsley; mix well. Serve immediately over warm linguine.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 913
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 48g 73 %
- Saturated Fat 23g 117 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 31g 61 %
- Cholesterol 234mg 78 %
- Sodium 1,528mg 64 %
- Total Carbohydrates 89g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 17 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %