Shrimp Scampi Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cool twist on a classic hot dish will have everyone savoring the flavors of scampi! Your company will scamper away from the table satisfied, happy, and begging for the recipe!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until garlic is golden. Add shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink. Reduce heat to low and stir in cream until well combined; remove from heat.
- Place lettuce in a medium bowl and toss in the shrimp mixture; serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.