Beefed Up Short Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet short ribs are on your list of favorites- just like they're on ours! This Beefed Up Short Ribs recipe will have you lickin' your chops, without a doubt.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pounds lean beef short ribs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil. Sprinkle ribs evenly on both sides with salt and pepper. Place ribs in skillet and brown on both sides. Place in a large slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together tomato sauce, celery, onion, brown sugar, garlic, cayenne pepper, Worcesterhsire sauce, lemon juice, and mustard; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on LOW 9 hours. Skim excess fat from ribs before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.