Cheesy Kielbasa with Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sausage isn't just for breakfast anymore. Keep sausage, such as kielbasa, on hand for last-minute meals like this Cheesy Kielbasa with Beans. Yep, kielbasa is easy 'cause it's precooked, easy to prepare, and a family favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package kielbasa sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chilies, undrained
- 4 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 4 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until the beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Remove from skillet, and drain.
- Brown sausage in skillet; drain. Place beef mixture, sausage, soup, and next 6 ingredients in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 8 to 10 hours. Stir in cheese just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 81
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 7.0g 14 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 122mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.1g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!