Country Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Country Mac 'n' Cheese is so easy to make, you might actually feel guilty about it. Your slow cooker will do all the work while you sit back and relax. Cooking doesn't get much easier than that!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham (optional)
- 1/4 cup French-fried onions
What to Do
Coat a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
In prepared slow cooker, combine all ingredients except French-fried onions, mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until tender . Let stand 10 minutes; stir before serving. Top with French-fried onions.
For dessert, we suggest our Apple Pie Parfaits -- so yummy!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 817
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 39g 59 %
- Saturated Fat 24g 120 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 39g 77 %
- Cholesterol 123mg 41 %
- Sodium 1,831mg 76 %
- Total Carbohydrates 78g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!