Cranberry Pork Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 (1/2-inch) slices + 1/4 cup mixture
- COOK TIME
- 5 Hr
No more excuses that there's no time to cook dinner! Slow cookers have made a big comeback, and this berry-licious idea will make our everyday pork roast recipe fancy, even if we aren't expecting guests!
What You'll Need:
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 (3-pound) boneless center-cut pork loin roast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a 3-1/2-quart (or larger) slow cooker. Lightly sprinkle roast with salt and pepper and place on top of potatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 3 to 3-1/2 hours or on LOW setting for 6 to 6-1/2 hours.
- Remove roast to a cutting board and slice. Serve with potatoes and sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This vegetable side dish is a must-have, especially during the fall season. Our Lentil and Vegetable Medley features a delicious combo of roasted sweet potatoes, sliced Brussels sprouts, hearty lentils, and more. To make it even more flavorful we toss all of these tasty ingredients with some balsamic vinegar. You'll love this!