Creamy Beef and Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is comfort food at its yummiest! Serve it as a one-dish meal, or round it out with a fresh fruit salad and rolls.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-sodium fat-free beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 6 cups Warm cooked egg noodles
What To Do:
Cook first 3 ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
Stir together beef mixture and spinach in a large skillet until spinach wilts, about 4 minutes. Add beef broth and next 5 ingredients to skillet. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours. Serve over egg noodles.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!