Saucy Pork Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These sweet and saucy ribs have a kick, thanks to the ground red pepper. And they're fall-off-the bone tender!
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3.9-ounce) cup peach applesauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- Cut ribs apart; sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt evenly over ribs, and set aside.
- Stir together remaining 1 teaspoon salt, the minced onion, and remaining 8 ingredients in a medium bowl until blended. Pour half of mixture into a 4-quart slow cooker. Place ribs in slow cooker, and pour remaining mixture over ribs.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 6 hours or until meat almost falls off the bone.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!