We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow cooker recipes allow us to come home to a family dinner that's ready to serve, and our south-of-the-border recipe for Tamale Pie is a zesty all-in-one meal that's sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, diced tomatoes, corn, olives, onion, and taco seasoning; mix well then pour into a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions then spoon over beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 3 hours or low setting for 6 hours.
If you're a fan of this recipe, then check out How to Cook with Your Slow Cooker, Plus 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 439
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 8.9g 45 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 32g 64 %
- Cholesterol 103mg 34 %
- Sodium 583mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22 %
- Sugars 7.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!