3 2 1 Power Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a little energy boost to get you through to the next meal? How about making your own granola bars? Our 3-2-1 Power Bars are packed with granola, nuts, cranberries, and, of course, lots of crunch!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups granola with fruit and nuts (see Tip)
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 24 marshmallows
What To Do:
- Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the granola, cereal, and cranberries; mix well.
- Melt the butter in a soup pot over low heat. Add the marshmallows and cook until melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and stir in the granola mixture until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking dish and pat down evenly. Let sit for 15 minutes, or until firm, then cut into bars. Serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
To give these the most flavor, choose a granola that has lots of fruit and nuts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!