Graveyard Guacamole with Cheese Tombstones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't bury this recipe where you can't find it, 'cause our Graveyard Guacamole is the perfect healthy dip for our crunchy Cheese Tombstone Twills. This deadly delicious party dish is sure to turn heads.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) container ready-made guacamole
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (5-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine guacamole, diced tomatoes and diced onions, mix well. Place in serving dish. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cheese over baking sheet, forming one large sheet of cheese. Bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until cheese is golden and melted.
- Let cheese cool slightly then cut into tombstone shapes (see photo). Let cool completely before using as desired.
- Decorate guacamole with cheese tombstones, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!