We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 Pinwheels
- 25 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 25 Min
Whether you're looking for the perfect potluck pleaser or just want to inject a little more Mexican flavor into your meal, these Mexican Pinwheels will surely do the trick!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
Beat cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl at medium speed of an electric beater until smooth. Stir in Cheddar cheese and next 5 ingredients.
Spread cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla; roll up tortillas. Wrap each separately in plastic wrap. Chill up to 8 hours.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, and cut each roll into 8 slices. Secure pinwheels with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
It's easy to cut the fat and calories in this family-favorite snack. Use fat-free cream cheese and fat-free sour cream in place of their regular counterparts, and substitute an equal amount of reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese for regular sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Looking for more tasty homemade snack recipes? Then check out Our 14 Best Snack Foods!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!