No-Bake Cereal Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cereal's not just for breakfast, and for this tasty snack, corn flakes are the crunchy star attraction! Best part of all? No oven time required to make our yummy No Bake Cereal Bars in a flash!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray, then line with waxed paper, extending over sides. Spray waxed paper with cooking spray.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt marshmallows and butter, stirring frequently. Let cool 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish and firmly pack down with a spatula (coated with cooking spray to prevent sticking). Cool until firm.
- Remove from baking dish, peel off waxed paper, and cut into squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.