We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you thought that tasty Pita Crisps had to be tough to make, boy, were you wrong! They're easy, quick, and can even be cooked right on your grill.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, melted
- 3 (1.15-ounce) packages onion soup mix
- 1 package (8 to 10) medium-sized pitas, each sliced into 8 wedges
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter and soup mix; mix well.
- Place the pita wedges in a large bowl and toss with half of the butter mixture, coating well. Pour remaining butter mixture into bowl and toss again.
- Grill pita wedges 2 to 3 minutes per side, until brown and crispy.
Makes 64 to 80 pita wedges.
Serve these crisp oniony wedges as a "go-along" for hamburgers or hot dogs, instead of potato chips. They're also great with Dip at the Grill and Hot Seafood Spread. And the best part is, they can be stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!