Sweet Pumpkin Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't bore your party guests with the same old greasy, garlicky chips and dip -- serve this Sweet Pumpkin Dip instead. Not only will your guests swoon, they'll discover a sweet new taste!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater, beat the pumpkin and cream cheese until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients, beating until well combined.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve with wedges of fresh fruit, like apples and pears, and gingersnap cookies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!