4 Bean Minestrone
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Traditional restaurant-style minestrone soup is slow-cooked for hours and hours before it's served as a simple appetizer or hearty main course. Our easy version is ready in no time but each bowlful is overflowing with that slow-cooked flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) can cannellini beans, undrained
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chick peas), undrained
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients except macaroni. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in macaroni.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes, or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
- For added flavor, top each bowl with a little grated Romano or Parmesan cheese. Of course, fresh-grated cheese is the way to go when you've got it!
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!