Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Chowder
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chowder can't get much easier than with this recipe that's loaded with convenience products and lots of favor!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, undrained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 (4.5-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (see Note)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions
- 1 1/2 cups (6-ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat 15 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Remove Dutch oven from heat; add cheese to chowder, stirring until cheese melts.
Check out the rotisserie chickens in the deli section of your supermarket. Generally, 1 whole rotisserie chicken gives you 3 cups of chopped cooked chicken.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.