Easy Vegetable Chicken Noodle Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing is more welcome than a nice, big bowl of soup. Here's a really rich whole-meal feast your family's gonna thank you for!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 4 cups water
- 4 (10-1/2-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 ounces egg noodles or other medium pasta shape
What To Do:
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and onion and saute until onion is tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, except the pasta, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and stir into soup. Heat through and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!